Every care has been taken to ensure that the details set out on this website give an accurate picture of the developments, however we would like to draw your attention to the following:-
- Any photography/computer generated images (CGIs) showing landscaping are indicative of a matured development and subject to local authority approval. The artist has also tried to give some indication of how extra planting could be used to enhance the appearance of your home
- The site layout shows only those properties contained within the boundary of the development. It does not show any properties or structures which may lie outside that boundary.
- The Property details have used computer generated images (CGIs). These are only given as a general illustration of the homes, materials and colours may vary.
- It is not possible within this website to do more than give a general impression of the range, quality and variety of the properties that we have on offer. The Computer Generated Images (CGIs), floor plans, layouts and measurements are included for guidance only. Room dimensions are indicative only and should NOT be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture.
- The homes may vary in terms of elevational design, details, position/size of garage and materials used.
- We reserve the right to make non-structural changes during the construction process which we believe will enhance the home. Such changes are due to our commitment to create homes of individual character.
- The information outlined on this website is provided in good faith and correct at the time of going to press.
- Landex Ltd reserve the right to offer properties for sale to parties other than private individuals and should market forces dictate, to re-plan any part of the development.
All the images you see on this website are the property of Landex Ltd and may not be used without prior consent of our Company Director. Any interior photos are ‘typical’ and representative of the properties we build and may vary from time to time.