We caught up with our new homeowners on Belstead Road in Ipswich to find out how they are settling in and to ask what made them move to this part of Ipswich.
- How long were you looking for a property? 9 months.
- How did you find Lime Tree House? Searched on Rightmove – approx one mile radius of Ipswich rail station.
- What made you choose Belstead Road/that area of Ipswich? Local to Ipswich main line train station (London commute) and Ipswich town centre.
- Silly question but why Lime Tree House? Why not? Lime Tree House had more heritage for us; a 1920’s house renovated to a modern style.
- What is special about your new home? We’d looked all over Ipswich and nothing compared to Lime Tree House. My partner and I spent time viewing other properties to see if we could replicate some of the ideas. The main question and answer for us was, why try and replicate if Lime Tree House has everything we like?
- How were you treated as a customer by Landex? First Class service. Very accommodating with our new born daughter to allow us to view with no rushing.
- How would you describe your experience of your house purchase from Landex? ‘A’ star service. Landex followed the book – we had several viewings, any snagging was resolved instantly and everyone was helpful. There was always someone available on the other end of the phone be it director or sales person.
- Is there anything we could have done better? Not sure anything needs to be done better.
- What about after-sales service? The Meet & Greet service was amazing, a lot to take in but well worth it as it enabled us to settle in quickly and get to grips with the high end property features.
- Would you recommend Landex? I would recommend Landex any day of the week but to be honest everyone locally knows Landex. You only have to mention Landex when discussing buying a house and everyone knows the quality and the workmanship to which your property has been built.
Still available . . . . . . Eve Lodge, an impressive brand new 5 bedroom detached house on Belstead Road, Ipswich. Contact us to arrange a viewing!